1) Once scaffolding and other equipment supplied by Hitex arrives and is erected at the Site, the cost arising from any damage caused to the equipment by any other party not associated with Hitex shall be chargeable to the Client.
2) The Client shall be liable for any scaffolding or other equipment supplied by Hitex and on hire, which is stolen or unlawfully removed from the Site.
3) All scaffolding and other equipment supplied by Hitex in relation to the Project is on a hire basis and shall therefore at all times remain the property of Hitex.
4) Once the scaffolding and/or other equipment has been erected for the Client any adaptations required that are not described in the original Hitex Quotation will be subject to further costs. Therefore a quotation will be provided for any adaptation required.
5) Hitex will ensure that all structures are sound and constructed for the purpose required by the Client and comply with all applicable Statutory Regulations. The Client is responsible to ensure any modifications or adaptions are only made by Hitex. Hitex shall not be liable for any damage or injury caused resulting from modifications or adaptions made by any other parties other than Hitex.
6) The Hitex Quotation will state the hire period included in the costs and any extra hire will be charged on a weekly basis with an amount agreed by both the Client and Hitex.
7) It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure all personnel working on the equipment supplied by Hitex are adequately trained and skilled to do so. Hitex shall not be responsible for any injuries/damage sustained or caused by any personnel other than Hitex personnel.
8) Hitex will ensure that all structures are sound and constructed for the purpose required by the Client and comply with all applicable Statutory Regulations. However Hitex shall not be responsible for any damage caused or injury sustained as a result of unreasonable stresses and loading of scaffolding not specified in the Hand Over Certificate signed by Hitex.
9) Payment terms are 15 days from date of invoice unless otherwise agreed with Hitex. Hitex can in its absolute discretion charge interest at the rate of 24% per annum on the balance of any monies that are not paid within 15 days from the date of invoice.
10) The client grants irrevocable licence to Hitex to enter onto the site at any time in order that Hitex may collect scaffolding and other equipment supplied for the project.Visit Homepage